- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Herbal Bath Salts
€8,00 – €18,00
Earn 8 - 18 points upon purchasing this product.
The Herbal Bath Salts are the perfect combination for a relaxing ritual bath: be it a body or foot bath.
Infused with medicinal plants, flowers and essential oils. They are brimming with healing intentions and are meant to fill up the soul of the receiver. The salt used is hand-harvested sea salt from traditional salines of Ria Formosa.
When you go into your bath you receive the exact message that you need at that moment to nourish and reset yourself for the day!
SALT BATHS, especially sea salt ones, are known for their therapeutic and healing properties, as well as their ability to ease stress and boost your overall health.
Taking a sea salt bath not only helps you relax, but it can also: 1) ease achy muscles & joints, 2) stimulate circulation a,d 3) calm irritated skin.
FOOTBATHS, specifically, promote anchoring (by acting on the 1st chakra) and, when done before going to bed, ensure a peaceful & deep sleep. Moreover, there are energetic points on the feet connected to the womb. So “cold feet, cold womb”, which can lead to many irregularities. Therefore, foot baths also relieve menstrual cramps & contribute to consistent cycles.
– Scroll down for ingredients, properties, dosage & more!
– Sea Salt: Hand harvested in traditional salines of Ria Formosa
– Medicinal Herbs and Flowers: rose petals, orange blossom, calendula, jasmine petals, lavender, globe amaranth, cypress, rosemary
– Essential Oils: lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, cedar essential oil
Handmade in small batches with organic, local, fair-trade ingredients. With love, in Portugal. Contains no artificial dyes or preservatives.
Benefits & Properties
Benefits & Properties
Besides sea salt properties mentioned above, ROSE petals are good for healing the heart, finding the joy in every day, and resetting from the stored energy you may have received. I also added a little bit of dried LAVENDER, JASMINE and ORANGE blossom to the mix, which are good for calming the nervous system, relaxing, & ridding yourself of anxiety.
While soaking, we might as well take care of the most important organ in our body, the skin. That’s where the CALENDULA comes in. Calendula helps with eczema, dry skin and it’s known for its antiseptic properties. So while you relax and breathe in the soothing properties of Lavender, Orange blossom and Rose, your skin gets healed with the Calendula.
Finally, I added a little bit of CYPRESS and ROSEMARY. They are both revitalising herbs, natural anti-inflammatories and antiseptics which help the body get rid of stress and toxins. With all of the medicinal properties of these Herbal Bath Salts, you can see how this adds a little more magic to your bath time routine!
Dosage & Use
Dosage & Use
– Bathtub : 1 cup of bath salts for a bathtub. Pour into running warm water to help it dissolve faster and the room will fill with a magical aroma. Soak in for at least 12min and experience the bliss and magic!
– Footsoak : Pour about 2L of very hot water into a bowl, together with a fistful of bath salts (1/2 cup). Soak your feet and enjoy!
Avoid in children under 3 years-old.
Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight. When empty, reuse container or return to Da Lua so it can be recycled.
Any variations in colour & texture are totally normal and due to the natural origin of all ingredients. Don’t panic, it’s organic!