Womb Detox Tincture
€8,00 – €15,00
Earn 8 - 15 points upon purchasing this product.
Womb Love Tincture is Da Lua Herbals’ detoxifying tincture to counter the side effects of the birth control pill.
The hormonal imprint left by the birth control pill is strong and long-lasting, as it fosters a large increase in estrogen throughout the cycle, well above natural levels. Therefore, for women who have stopped taking the pill, it is highly recommended to do an estrogen cure, to remove the excess built up in the body over time.
This estrogen detox is highly beneficial even in women who have been off the pill for 10 or 20 years. It is also suitable for pre-pregnancy, as this tincture contributes to a deep uterine cleansing which is of great support to fertility.
Intake: This tincture is to be taken for 3 consecutive months, without stopping during menstruation.
Tip: For optimal results, combine the Womb Detox Tincture with monthly Yoni steams for a deeper cleanse of the womb space.
– Scroll down for ingredients, recommended doses & more
Organic angelica, dandelion, lady’s mantle, raspberry leaf, and rose macerated in organic alcohol and solarised spring water (all bio & local).
Handmade in small batches with organic, local, fair-trade ingredients. Contains no artificial dyes or preservatives. Wild-foraged and/or from biological origin. With love, in Portugal.
Dosage & Use
Dosage & Use
– Week 1: 10 drops, 3x a day, with meals
– Week 2: 20 drops, 3 times a day
– Week 3: 20-30 drops, 3 times a day (maintain or increase according to the case: those who have taken the pill for many years can increase up to 30 drops)
– Afterwards, continue with the maximum dose, without stopping during menstruation
Shake well before use. Place drops in a glass of water/juice/tea or directly under the tongue. For internal use. For personalized directions and specific dosage get in touch with Irene.
Plants and properties:
– Angelica root: female adaptogen, helps to assimilate other plants
– Lady”s mantle: loosens masses and cysts
– Dandelion: helps to detoxify the liver
– Nettle: detoxifies the blood and the renal system, plus remineralizing action
– Rose: promotes circulation and is astringent, therefore cleanses
– Raspberry leaf: stimulates uterine contractions and circulation
Avoid in case of treatment with immunosuppressants or coagulants (blood thickeners). Avoid during pregnancy and when breastfeeding.
Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight. When empty, reuse container or return to Da Lua so it can be recycled.
Any variations in colour & texture are totally normal and due to the natural origin of all ingredients. Don’t panic, it’s organic!