Yoni Steaming Plant Blend by Da Lua Herbals for women’s intimate health.
Yoni steaming is an ancient and sacred practice, found in most traditional and earthly cultures worldwide.
Like a nurturing sauna for our vagina and womb, it cleanses, tones, and treats infection & it is soothing, loving and healing for both physical and emotional wounds. It works to mend our relationship to the feminine and has extraordinary holistic properties.
This specific blend of herbs helps relieve menstrual cramps & bloating. Supports the regulation of the menstrual cycle. Increases fertility and has anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties. Great toner of womb muscles.
– Scroll down for ingredients, recommended use & more
(Specific healing mixes can be custom-made upon request. Keep in mind most plants are seasonal and therefore not all blends are available all year long.)
Type A) Helichrysum, sage, corn husks, calendula, broadleaf plantain, globe amaranth & hemp.
Type B) Sage, corn husks, calendula, artichoke, globe amaranth & jasmine petals.
– Significantly relieves & reduces menstrual cramps & bloating
– Regulates irregular or absent menstrual cycles
– Regulates menstrual flow and reduces dark/brown blood clogs at the onset or end of menses
– Has anti-bacterial & Anti-inflammatory properties
– Helps treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and maintain healthy odour
– Helps to treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine fatigue/weakness & prolapse
– Speeds healing and tones the reproductive system after birth
– Increases sex drive and tones vaginal muscles
– Increases fertility
– Cleansing plants: oregano, sage, thyme, mallow, helichrysum
– Soothing plants: lavender, rose, chamomile, calendula, globe amaranth
– Revitalizing plants: rose, calendula, rosemary, hibiscus, hemp
– Plants to stimulate bleeding (if needed): oregano, mint, rue, mugwort
– Tonifying plants: broadleaf plantain, raspberry leaf
Handmade in small batches with organic, local, fair trade plants. Contains no artificial dyes or preservatives. *Wild-foraged and/or from biological origin. With love, in Portugal.
Dosage & Use
Set up a calm and nurturing space for yourself, light a candle or an incense stick.
Boil 1L of water, make an infusion with 1-2 teaspoons of the Herbal Blend, and place it in a bowl or pot (preferably clay).
Once the steam is lukewarm, squat over the bowl without underwear. Cover yourself from the waist down (with a long skirt, dress or a blanket), keeping the steam of the herbs very close to the entrance of the vagina (you can squat, rest your knees on pillows, lean against a chair or create a yoni stool with a hole in the seat).
Close your eyes, tune in and enjoy that soft moment of self-care and total presence, for 10-20min or until the steam starts cooling down.
Avoid during pregnancy or during menstruation. Women with IUD shouldn’t steam for more than 10-15min. In case of heavy menstrual flow, avoid in the pre-menstrual phase.
Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight. When empty, reuse container or return to Da Lua so it can be recycled.
Any variations in colour & texture are totally normal and due to the natural origin of all ingredients. Don’t panic, it’s organic!
Share your experience!
Did you enjoy your bottle of natural, handmade medicine?
Share your experience & grow our community by tagging us on social media: @dalua.irene and #daluaherbals on Instagram, or Da Lua • Herbal Soul on Facebook
There are no reviews yet.